Discover new and interactive ways you can inspire curiosity, exploration, growth and learning. Bring TVO’s in-depth Current Affairs, thought-provoking Documentaries, and award-winning TVOkids content into your lessons today!
TVO Learning Resources:
- TVOkids.com: Award-winning, advertising-free children’s programming, games, and interactive content that support the Ontario curriculum. #TVOkids, #TVO, #OntEd
- TVO mPower: Free creative online games that support the development of foundational K-6 math skills while fostering positive attitudes towards math. Boost your child’s Math skills with fun games that offer practical applications of tougher-to-learn math concepts. #TVOmPower #TVO #OntEd
- TVO Mathify: Free, 1:1 online after-school Grade 7-10 math tutoring with an Ontario Certified Teacher. Build math understanding and confidence with your own personalized math coach. #TVOMathify #TVO #OntEd
- TVO ILC: Ontario’s largest online high school that enables students from all walks of life to earn credits towards their Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or their entire OSSD, empowering them to realize their personal, career, and life goals. Students can start a course anytime, study anywhere, and work at their own pace. #TVOILC #TVO #OntEd
- TVO.org: High quality journalism and balanced, in-depth current affairs analysis to engage and inform Ontarians on issues that matter. The website offers a range of articles, videos, documentaries, and podcasts. #TVO #TheAgenda #OnPoli #OnDocs #OntarioHubs #WordBomb
- TVO in the Classroom: TVO in the Classroom Enables educators to easily incorporate in-depth current affairs, thought-provoking documentaries, and award-winning TVOkids content to enhance in-class learning for students K-12. #TVO #OntEd
Public library service for Canadians with print disabilities. Register online for your local public library’s CELA service, or ask for help at your public library.
To be eligible for CELA services you must:
- Live in Canada
- Have a visual, physical or learning disability that prevents you from reading conventional print.
iGeriCare-Bringing Clarity to Demetia
iGeriCare is a free, online dementia education program for caregivers and family members of people living with dementia. Designed by experts in geriatrics, mental health, and online learning, the site is home to 10 multimedia lessons on various topics about dementia including the basics of ‘What is Dementia?’ and other important subjects such as promoting brain health, recognizing different types of dementia, understanding how dementia is treated, safety concerns, behavioural and psychological symptoms, as well as caregiver wellness.
The site and its lessons have been designed to work on any internet enabled device, including phones and tablets. As an online resource, iGeriCare allows individuals to learn about dementia from the comfort of their own homes, at their own pace and to easily share the program with their loved ones.